Do you have an analytical and data-oriented approach with an appetite for a Global role? Are you a Business Intelligence Ninja with strong communications skills – then you might be the one we are looking for!
For Radiometer’s Sales & Operations department, a part of Global Supply Chain, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
In this newly created role, you will get a strong opportunity to (further) develop your competences within Operational analytics, while supporting stakeholders across Radiometer.
Meet your department
This role joins a team of four dynamic and results-oriented colleagues, who reports to the Senior Manager of Sales & Operations Planning. They are on a journey to enable Radiometer Operations to take the next step in analytics and usage of big data to facilitate the development of BI applications that will be used across their global footprint. You will join a company that is working with AI and BI across the organization and will have opportunities for sparring and development.
Your responsibilities summed up
As Radiometer’s new Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be encouraged to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels in the organization, driving decisions and implementing best-in class BI solutions. You will convert their data flows into actionable insights for your colleagues and the management team. Furthermore, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Development & maintenance of existing Business Intelligence applications (QlikView, PowerBI)
- Enabling transparency in Global Inventory, Global Actuals, Forecast Accuracy, Production Control, Distribution, Shipments.
- Maintaining alignment to Global IT and Sales BI development and function as a champion in Operations for BI development
- Supporting the cross-functional on-time delivery war rooms, and the Production-Sales-Inventory process
- Governance and maintenance of the databases used by Global Supply Chain and other Operations stakeholders.
- Ownership of GSC databases and the data flows into these
- Definition of EDWH (data warehouses) needs for implementation by Global IT
- Maintaining data quality in GSC databases
We expect you to have a Bachelor or Master’s degree within Supply Chain/Production/Information Technology or similar. Furthermore, you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with development of BI applications
- Skilled or Expert user of SQL language, QlikView, PowerBI
- Back-end SQL/QlikView/PowerBI scripting competences and front-end design of QlikView/PowerBI elements
- Proactive driver of data improvement projects
- Documented experience with database SQL database maintenance
- Experience with transactional data flow for Microsoft Dynamics Axapta or similar ERP system is an advantage
- Ability for transformation and verification of ‘big data’ sets
Further to have success in this position you master the discipline of data structure and can translate this data to measurable insights across the organization.
You possess analytical competences for big data, a validated business data understanding and ability to communicate clearly as well as good technical problem-solving skills. You thrive in working in a dynamic and global environment
The job requires you to be proficient in both Danish and English.
What Radiometer offers
A superb opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combine to make it both fun and meaningful to go to work. Both in Denmark and abroad you will meet hardworking colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lives. They offer freedom with responsibility, opportunities for training and career development, and a wide range of staff benefits.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
We continuously assess candidates and invite them for interviews, so please don’t hesitate to write and send in the application – the sooner the better. Please send your CV to Senior Recruitment Specialist Jakob Kelstrup on email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Jakob Kelstrup on +45 22 25 50 11.
In Radiometer’s line of work, life isn’t a given – it’s the ultimate goal!
At Radiometer, they acknowledge that the information their products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgment that drives and unites them as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all +4100 colleagues across 37 countries are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential. Developing on a personal and professional level is of high importance for everyone there and that is why they have many employees building and developing their careers for many years in Radiometer and Danaher.