Development of .NET solutions in the Business Applications Team for an ever growing business using the right tool for the job approach
Are you a skilled fullstack .NET developer? Comfortable working in a team to deliver incremental changes to the business on existing applications and also creating new applications from scratch together with the end-users? If this is you, then we have a job for you in Orifarm’s application development team in IT.
About the job
At Orifarm you will be part of a professional and international environment, where you will be working together with end-users, business and process owners to optimize their work.
The business application team is responsible for delivering bespoke software solutions to all departments in the Orifarm Group across Europe. The team’s goal is to continuously deliver changes to the existing setup while also creating new applications when needed.
They work with the latest Microsoft technologies like, but not limited to, WPF, Blazor, Azure Devops and .Net 6. The solutions they create are based on the right tool for the job methodology, so all options are open regarding tooling, patterns, front-end technologies and architecture.
The bespoke solutions they develop for the business support processes like:
- Registration Management for handling all approvals for products going to the markets
- Quality Feedback, for storing all product feedbacks from consumers
- Several Cockpits for sales, purchase and research for fast overview and interactions
- Integrations to third party solutions
Who are you?
- You have a relevant educational background, e.g. a Bachelor’s degree, from which you have acquired programming techniques
- We expect you to have minimum 5 years of experience in development and designing applications
- You are expected to have knowledge in C#, Winforms, WPF and ORMs
- If you have experience with microservices, CQRS, Event sourcing or other important architectural patterns that’s a plus
- You appreciate contact with the business to debate new functionality or train them in the developed applications
- You are proactive in your approach and possess a great drive combined with initiative and flexibility
- You communicate fluently in Danish and English, both written and oral
About the team
It is a team of 5 people and their main focus is developing and maintaining applications used by the business for their daily work. They are part of a larger IT organization which includes teams specialized in OLTP, BI and Operations. They work together with the other teams when specialized needs from the customers arise.
As a pharmaceutical company they have to live up to Gamp5 and GxP rules and document their changes accordingly.
In the team they have different backgrounds, but a great team spirit and willingness to help each when striving to deliver valuable software solutions to their businesses.
Orifarm is the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen and, through their main business areas, they provide large savings for both patients and society. The explorer spirit still characterizes the company, as they are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. In 2021, Orifarm faces its greatest milestone with a major acquisition, which will contribute to their further growth and the achievement of their visions.
In Orifarm they place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
They are located in Odense, where you will work with dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows them to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
They offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and their staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.
If you need further information about the job, please contact Recruitment Specialist Tanja Kaysen.
Is this the job for you?
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
Your application will of course be treated with confidence.