Are you considering making a change in your career? Twins Recruitment is looking for a Salesforce Professionals to enrich Capgemini’s team in Denmark.
Capgemini has been a global strategic consulting partner with Salesforce for over 10 years and is regarded as the fastest growing partner in the Salesforce ecosystem. They have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards and have been recognized as “Partner of the Year” in EMEA and “Services Partner of the Year” for APAC and EMEA regions. Capgemini’s strengths are in delivering thought-leading transformational solutions to multiple industry sectors across the globe and their client success has positioned them in the Winner’s Circle by HfS for Salesforce Services 2020.
In Denmark, Capgemini’s Salesforce team is expanding rapidly and we are looking for team members to solve their customers’ problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms.
Do you have experience working as a developer or technical architect in the context of Salesforce? Do you have experience with configuration, Apex, Lightning Web Components, and / or integration development? If so, come join Capgemini to work on some of the most exciting projects implementing bleeding-edge best practices!
What you can expect
- Flexible roles-based structure that allows you to develop in multiple areas with access to bespoke personal development resources and trainings
- You’ll spend time face to face with clients, so Capgemini will help to develop your professional communication, presentation, and design thinking capabilities
- You’ll be working with clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by one of the largest eco-system of Salesforce apps.
- You’ll be part of an international company with a unique DNA (self-management approach and a strong focus on company values).
- A competitive compensation package (incl. certification bonus, dentalcare, pension contribution etc.).
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a high level of comfort in configurating the platform, including Process Builders, Flows and security setup
- Be experienced in Apex (including triggers), Lightning Development, SOQL, Salesforce development best practices, use of DevOps tooling and understanding of DevOps processes as part of development. Coding experience in other languages or platforms would also be relevant.
- Be certified Salesforce Platform Developer I and Administrator, and an ambition to continuously improve and learn.
- Have experience in agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developers
- Have proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Have proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Information Systems, etc.)
- Be fluent in English and Danish.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.