Due to the recent expansion of Intrasoft’s international e-government solutions business, we are looking for a Senior Java Engineer who will become a key member of their highly skilled team that works close to the customer stakeholders to deliver solutions based on Intrasoft’s internationally acclaimed e-government applications.
The successful candidate will become a member of an agile project implementation team responsible for designing and implementing large scale e-government solutions based on Intrasoft’s products that have been developed on a modern microservices architecture.
By working at INTRASOFT International, you will become part of a highly motivated community of technical enthusiasts, you will be exposed to the latest technologies and implementation methodologies and you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with challenging, large-scale projects.
In the role of Senior Java Developer:
- Develop software solutions according to customer needs; confer with users; analyse functional requirements, business processes, systems flows and data usage; investigate problem areas;
- Be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Be required to present the outcome of your work to customer representatives
- Be required to document new features for implementations
- Provide technical assessments, solution proposals, and time estimates for development tasks
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Work in a dynamic, agile-oriented implementation environment
- Java and Spring
- Microservice architecture
- SQL Databases
- Source Control and Build Tools
- Business Process Model and Notation
- Business Rules Management System
- Distributed Streaming Platform
- Container orchestration
- Platform as a Service
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Solid Experience in the following:
- Software Development on the Java stack
- Microservices Architecture
- Distributed Streaming Platform (preferably Apache Kafka)
- Excellent command of Danish & English language (written & verbal)
- Experience in Agile software development (preferable but not essential)
You may have…
- Knowledge of Front-end Technologies
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (preferably Camunda)
- Knowledge of Business Rules Management System (preferably Drools)
- An analytical thinker with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent at interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- An effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- A fast learner with quick adaptation in complex business environments
- Get a competitive compensation package
- Have the opportunity for continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Have good career development opportunities
- Have interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- Be working in a dynamic, fast-paced international working environment
- Have the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding Intrasoft and current projects, please consult their website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume in English as soon as possible to Headhunter & Recruitment Specialist Mashiah Moltrup-Ryom on firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call Mashiah Moltrup-Ryom on +45 22 18 70 30.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.