Twins Consulting is looking for Software Developers for our client in Lyngby.
Primary areas of responsibility
As a software developer you will be the glue between our operations team, maintaining the largest HPC facility for life sciences in Denmark, and our data scientists and users. You will be a core part of the development of interfaces and APIs to existing databases, EHRs and connected software systems and be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the software used in our scientific workflows and data collections.
Your main tasks would include:
- Developing new interfaces and APIs
- Developing scientific software in collaboration with our data scientists
- Assisting our Cloud Development team with the Secure Private Cloud backend
- Maintaining user-facing documentation of the interfaces
- Consulting and collaborating with the project partners and researchers outside of the team.
Our expectations of you
The competences that will be required:
- Experience with the HL7/FHIR framework
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
- Full knowledge of git version control, CI/CD pipelines and writing software tests
It would be a plus to have experience with:
- Experience with large-scale data platforms and high-performance computing clusters
- Knowledge of basics concepts of relational databases
- Cloud infrastructures
- Collaboration with stakeholders
Duration: 6 months
Allocation: Full time