- Do you like to support business to create more complete user stories?
- Do you like to visualize data?
- Do you seek perfection when creating reports?
- Do you like to showcase more advanced reports?
- Do you like to explore the new features in Power Bi?
- Do you embrace the role as Power BI expert?
If this applies to you, then you might be the new team member in Orifarm’s “Center of Excellence Power BI” team.
About the job
At Orifarm you will be a part of a professional and international environment.
The “Center of Excellence Power BI” team is the Power Bi knowledge center at Orifarm, but also the facilitator to gather all the Power BI champions and to establish a local Power BI community.
Twins is now looking for a Power BI Expert to join the “Center of Excellence Power Bi” team and to be one of Orifarm’s international Power BI resources.
As Power BI Expert
- You will design and develop Power Bi reports for the business.
- You will provide support in cooperation with Power BI champions
- You will prepare and implement templates, themes, and third-party visuals
- You will explore new Power BI features
Who are you?
- You have as a min bachelor’s degree, preferably inside the field
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in Power BI
- You are curious and eager to learn new skills and technology
- You have an outgoing and outreaching personality capable of working closely together with all departments in the business
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who focuses on reaching company goals
- You are proactive in your approach and possess a great drive combined with initiative and flexibility.
- You work independently and can make decisions based on your knowledge of the company, the departments and the processes
- You communicate fluently in English, both written and oral
Who is Orifarm?
At Orifarm passion is key. They have as high standards for your work as you should have for Orifarm in general.
Everyone at Orifarm are curious and excited about new technology and strive to work with the newest tools. They are passionate about their work.
Professional development in employees is a focal point at Orifarm. They make time to develop their skills and learn new technologies and best practices so they can always deliver the best end-product.
When you work at Orifarm, you are not only a part of a dynamic, international, and growing organization. You are also a part of a company that focuses on you.
At Orifarm they believe that a high degree of motivation is the key to ensuring the future development of the company and reaching their goals, so it is important to them that personal aspirations and common goals go hand in hand. They value both your professional and personal growth and that you are given the chance to use all your skills.
They strive to create a pleasant working environment for everyone and encourage an open and honest culture where feedback and dialogue are central parts of the day to day work. They also offer social activities for both you and your family.
Is this the job for you?
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If Orifarm and this position has caught your interest, please contact Markedschef Tanja Kaysen at +45 30 86 34 00 / email@example.com or Sourcing Specialist Rie Wiberg at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 24 29 59 70 as soon as possible.
Your application will of course be treated with confidence.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, they are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Their purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. They strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
They operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. They are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. They hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Their portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, they aim to expand their business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.