- Are you an experienced Scrum Master?
- Do you take pride in delivering quality on time?
If this applies to you, then you might be the new Scrum Master at Orifarm.
About the job
At Orifarm you will be a part of a professional and international environment.
As Scrum Master you will coordinate all RFC’s (Requests for Change) and prioritize and plan the sprints. Coordination and dialogue will be a large part of your workday as you will liaise between developers, Test Manager, and the business in general.
You will facilitate scrum meetings, do sprint reviews, resolve impediments, prepare, and host the sprint retrospective etc.
Who are you?
- You are an experienced Scrum Master with a great coordination skillset
- You have experience in working with developers
- You are curious and eager to learn new skills and technology
- You have an outgoing and outreaching personality capable of working closely together with all departments in the business
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who focuses on reaching company goals
- You are proactive in your approach and possess a great drive combined with initiative and flexibility.
- You work independently and can make decisions based on your knowledge of the company, the departments and the processes
- You communicate fluently in English, both in speech and writing
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of AX
Who is Orifarm?
At Orifarm passion and Quality is key.
Professional development in employees is a focal point at Orifarm. They make time to develop their skills and learn new technologies and best practices so they can always deliver the best end-product.
When you work at Orifarm, you are not only a part of a dynamic, international, and growing organization. You are also a part of a company that focuses on you.
At Orifarm they believe that a high degree of motivation is the key to ensuring the future development of the company and reaching their goals, so it is important to them that personal aspirations and common goals go hand in hand. They value both your professional and personal growth and that you are given the chance to use all your skills.
They strive to create a pleasant working environment for everyone and encourage an open and honest culture where feedback and dialogue are central parts of the day to day work. They also offer social activities for both you and your family.
Is this the job for you?
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
Your application will of course be treated with confidence.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, they are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Their purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. They strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
They operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. They are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. They hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Their portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, they aim to expand their business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.