- Do you have in-depth knowledge of setup and configurations of AX 2009?
- Do you want to take part in Orifarm’s growth journey?
- Do you describe yourself as more skilled than the norm?
If this applies to you, then you might be the new AX 2009 Consultant at Orifarm.
About the job
At Orifarm you will be a part of a professional and successful international workplace with high ambitions and strong values. An important contributor to their success is their curiosity and their desire to try new things – a driving force that keeps leading their business forward.
In 2021 they completed the purchase of two manufacturing sites from a competing company making Orifarm the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in the North.
As AX 2009 Consultant you will play a big part in configuring the AX environment on an international basis helping Orifarm to organize, automate and optimize our processes.
Who are you?
- Understanding and interest in the processes and challenges that exist in the pharmaceutical industry, and a natural desire to constantly find the best solution to these
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with AX 2009 (setup and configuration)
- Experience from a medium-sized or large company (Pharma / Sales and Production)
- You are curious and eager to be the best in your field
- You have an outgoing and outreaching personality capable of working closely together with all departments in the business
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who focuses on reaching our company goals
- You are proactive in your approach and possess a great drive combined with initiative and flexibility
- You work independently and can make decisions based on your knowledge of the AX 2009 as well as the company, the departments, and the processes
- Experience from the pharma industry is an advantage
- International experience is a plus
- You communicate fluently in English and Danish, both in speech and writing
Who is Orifarm?
At Orifarm passion and Quality is key.
When you work at Orifarm, you are not only a part of a dynamic, international, and growing organization. You are also a part of a company that focuses on you.
They believe that a high degree of motivation is the key to ensuring the future development of their company and reaching their goals, so it is important to them that personal aspirations and common goals go hand in hand. At Orifarm they value both your professional and personal growth and that you are given the chance to use all your skills.
Orifarm strive to create a pleasant working environment for everyone, and they encourage an open and honest culture where feedback and dialogue are central parts of the day to day work. Orifarm also offer social activities for both you and your family.
Orifarm offers attractive terms and home office days weekly (also after Corona).
… but most of all a workplace where you are challenged and where you find the right job satisfaction with like-minded people!
Is this the job for you?
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If Orifarm and this position has caught your interest, please contact Sourcing Specialist Rie Wiberg on email@example.com as soon as possible.
Your application will of course be treated with confidence.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Our purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. We strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
We operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. We are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. We hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Our portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, we aim to expand our business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.