We are looking for a Sales Incentive System Architect for our client in the Pharma Industry.
Sales Incentive Tool
- Employee data systems
- Finance & Market share data systems
- Sales Incentive tools
Our client is looking to establish a standardized sales incentives tool for their 80+ affiliates across 100+ countries. The overall ambition with the tool is that it should be more than just a system, but instead that it is experienced as a full end-to-end solution to support the entire Sales Incentives process.
The implementation of a new global Sales Incentive tool is expected to drive the following four key aspects:
- Engagement: Foster engagement across the frontline by enabling performance tracking and ensuring proper plan as well as pay-out communication
- Insights: Enhance insights to drive successful Sales Incentives plans and to drive motivation for sales reps by having simulation and ongoing incentives overview
- Standardisation and automation: Drive standardisation to enable local automation for data analysis and pay-out calculation
- Supporting Governance: Enable oversight and ensure relevant stakeholders are included in the process.
The project will consist of 3 phases:
- An RFI/RFP process where the outcome will be choice of vendor, choice of system and, if needed, choice of implementation partner
- An IT Pilot phase, where 2-4 pilot affiliates will be appointed Pilot partners, and learnings from Pilots will form the base of further roll-outs.
- Roll-outs /implementations in remaining affiliates, worldwide.
- A profile knowledgeable about Sales Incentive system architecture, adjacent systems, applicable data models, HR data etc.
- Preferable already understand the client’s current architecture of sales incentive solutions.
- Designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering in relation to the business problems, in cooperation with chosen vendor and potential 3rd party implementation partner.
- Leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for the solution, in cooperation with chosen vendor and potential 3rd party implementation partner.
- Challenge vendors during remaining RFP process, and suggest realistic solutions to technical impediments.
- Expert experience and track record on implementation of large complex solutions across several technologies
- Knowledge on Solution and Enterprise Architecture
- Define and oversee the architectural vision and execution hereof
- Communicate and drive the technical product delivery in cooperation with chosen vendor and their tech resources.
- Define, explore, and support the implementation of technical enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with teams to implement them
- Work closely with external stakeholders to understand solution alternatives and possibilities
- Drive planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives
- Work with portfolio stakeholders, notably the Enterprise Architect, to develop, analyse, split, and realize the implementation in Pilot affiliates and subsequent roll-outs
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level solution intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements
- Communicate and drive the technical product delivery
- Establish critical non-functional requirements (NFRs) for the solution and participate in the definition of others
- Provide oversight of the technical dimension and foster built-in quality and team and technical agility
- Constructive team player who is not afraid to speak up or give recommendations.
- Extensive leadership experience within the architecture domain
- Expert communication- and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Based in Copenhagen area.
- Sales incentive system architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- English (Proficient)
Location: Onsite Bagsværd (remote work should be agreed with Hiring Manager)
Estimated hrs per week: 37
Desired start date: 26/07/2021 / Beginning August
Estimated end date: 31/12/2021