As Capgemini is expanding their Cloud Strategy and Transformation Advisory Team, Twins Recruitment is looking for a Cloud Security Consultant that is knowledgeable and customer oriented, on their behalf.
The market-leading clients of Capgemini are exploring how new business opportunities can be inspired from and driven by technology. With pressure to keep costs under control, and to realize business benefits, the Cloud Strategy & Transformation Advisory team within Capgemini exists to help their clients drive this business transformation underpinned by the possibilities Cloud brings.
You will be an active team member on Cloud engagements responsible for assessing Capgemini’s clients’ cloud security strategy and identifying cyber risk exposure inherent with using cloud. You will be a part of teams working in close collaboration with their clients to define the security strategy and design the cloud security architecture across various deployment and hosting models to enhance overall cloud security posture. You will work alongside industry leaders to gain insight and experience as the Advisory team continues to grow.
You will be working with clients in industries with specific legislation and oversight which determines how they can leverage Cloud and experience helping clients navigating these requirements is a plus.
- Advise clients on best practices in design and implementation of secure cloud systems
- Perform reviews of multiple cloud platforms and services to assess cyber risks around security
- Design, develop and implement security requirements into cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with appropriate security controls present (including with clients in regulated industries such as Public, Pharma and Financial Services)
- Advise on the design and development of cloud-specific security policies, standards, and procedures
- Provide technical design and architecture advice to client teams on how to securely develop and build cloud-ready applications
- Effectively articulate complex cloud topics and discuss business impacts with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Develop high-quality technical content such as security automation tools, reference security architectures, and white papers to help Capgemini’s consultants, partners, and clients build on the work you deliver
- Contribute to proposal work
- (Co)-host webinars on the topic of Cloud securit
- 8-10+ years of experience in Cloud Security Architecture and/or Engineering
- 8-10+ years of experience in professional services consultancy, commercial cyber security, information security or related industries
- Deep understanding of different cloud architecture models, hosting and deployment models
- In-depth knowledge of the security and compliance capabilities of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- Experience working on integrating cloud services with common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly security mechanisms (protect, detect, breach response, and recovery)
- Broad awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the system development lifecycle
- Experience with securing containerized technologies (examples: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Deep technical knowledge of cyber security risks, threats and defenses to effectively assess the security implications and requirements for the introduction of new cloud technologies
- Previous exposure to hybrid IT situations, including combining on-premise IT capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities
- The ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences and properly translate security and risk management terminology into business terms for these stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a cyber or information security related field
- Nice to have certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CCSK, Azure Security, AWS Security, etc.
Capgemini offers you
Capgemini offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth.
- Their consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure, Google) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM).
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how to write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution.
- Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where they can immerse themselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help them and their clients to succeed.
- Capgemini holds monthly showcases of their digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting their clients.
- There are monthly team drinks in the city, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 years heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Visit them at www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment
If you have any questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Headhunter & Recruitment Specialist Mashiah Moltrup-Ryom at +45 22 18 70 30 or email@example.com