As Capgemini is expanding their Cloud Strategy and Transformation Advisory Team, Twins Recruitment is looking for well-rounded, experienced Senior Consultants that are knowledgeable and customer oriented, on their behalf.
As a Senior Consultant specialized in Cloud Strategy/Advisory you will help Nordic clients develop their Cloud Business Vision and executable Cloud strategies, and work with other members of the advisory team to create sound Cloud migration plans from a business capability and technical perspective. You will provide business hands-on leadership to support the clients’ journey to Cloud.
On a daily basis you will work with CxO’s and other Senior Client Stakeholders to develop Cloud Business Vision and Cloud strategies and industry-specific use cases. You will also collaborate with Client team, Architecture Lead and Capgemini Invent to identify and develop opportunities and you will collaborate with Vendor and Account experts at a global and local level.
- Lead the design and development of Cloud Business Vision and Cloud Strategy
- Lead and support large scale cloud transformations, creation of roadmaps, plans, business cases, and cases for change
- Support (not lead) the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution
- Provide support to program managers and accounts through developing estimates, and dependencies to meet program outcomes
- Drive proactive client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations
- Develop client relationships to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Proactively leverage personal business relationships to start conversations with new clients or buying centers
- Work with existing client teams at Nordic prioritized clients
- Build network within the Capgemini group and educate other Business Units about Cloud Strategy & Transformation Advisory’s capability offerings to support sales
- Be a key member of the Cloud capability within Capgemini across the Nordic region, visible and connected to the global Cloud capability practice
- Help to hire, integrate, coach, support and grow new team members
- Develop innovative Cloud assets, including differentiated points of view, thought leadership, and methodologies
- Contribute to continued Capgemini Brand building through blog posts, events etc.
- Meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design
- Assess clients’ problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Support internal practice development and business development activities
Accountable for ensuring successful project delivery
- Completing status reports
- Maintaining project financials
- Leading client communication
- Onboarding and evaluating team resources
- Collaborate with team and clients to define long-term vision, goals, and strategies
- Lead or be a team member on transformation projects with large client organizations
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models, and issues to create structured actions and recommendations
- Test and present insights and recommendations to clients
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others’ professional development
- Experience working as a Business / IT / Cloud Consultant in a consulting environment
- Experience and exposure to Azure, AWS and GCP (either or), but not necessarily as a developer
- An analytical, business orientated mindset with problem-solving abilities
- Ability to articulate how Cloud can be a critical enabler for Client’s business strategy and be the bridge between business strategy and Cloud based execution to deliver upon the strategy.
- Experience and knowledge of IT delivery practices – Agile (including Agile@Scale), DevSecOps, Cloud
Capgemini offers you
Capgemini offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth.
- Their consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure, Google) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how to write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution.
- Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where they can immerse themselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help them and their clients to succeed.
- Capgemini holds monthly showcases of their digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting their clients.
- There are monthly team drinks in the city, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 years heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Visit them at www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Headhunter & Recruitment Specialist Mashiah Moltrup-Ryom at +45 22 18 70 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org