Orifarm is without a doubt among one of the most attractive workplaces in Denmark in terms of both culture and future skillsets. If you are a passionate and visionary person, you will find a perfect match for your future career within Orifarm.
Orifarm is built on solid values and a clear vision and mission. Orifarms values as well as their vision and mission constitute the foundation of the company. To understand who Orifarm is and where they are going, one must understand its foundation. It was built and developed by the current owners and has since evolved in close collaboration with the employees.
Orifarms mission: They challenge the market and make affordable healthcare available
Orifarms vision: They want to be no. 1 in making healthcare a better deal
Orifarm is the largest provider of pharmaceuticals in Denmark.
We are currently searching for a highly competent Team Manager for Orifarm’s IT- Operations.
Are you that person with a holistic mindset, a great people skillset and do you thrive on responsibility?
- Primary responsible for ensuring availability of agreed IT Services and solutions
- Primary responsible of deliverables anchored in IT Operations to business and 3rd part
- People management within the IT Operations Team
- Develop, execute and track continuous improvement based on agreed roadmaps, underpinning the in place strategy
- Managing prioritization
- Function as a strong sparring partner with team, stakeholders, business, and IT senior management
- Participate in and contribute to projects
- IT Operations budgets
- Deliverables to important processes, incident, problem, knowledge, patch, lifecycle, capacity
- Establish KPI’s and deliver input to reporting, to track progress and to be used within capacity management
- Experience in leading an IT Operations department or team, preferably within an larger international IT company
- Experience in people management preferably including “virtual” and remote leadership
- Strong execution power and drive to deliver on agreed strategies and roadmaps
- Relevant IT technical background with degree or certifications or similar experience
- Experience in working in complex high available and scalable environments. Preferably in a regulated sector where documentation is key
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
It is important for Orifarm that…
- You come with 3+ years of experience in a similar position within an Enterprise
- You have working knowledge of IT infrastructure mostly the operating part
- You have project experience and have a proven record of success
- You have the skills to effectively analyze and solve problems
- You are familiar with the ITIL framework. Especially incident process, problem management, knowledge management and capacity management
- You have ability to translate technical requirements into solutions
- You possess impeccable time-management and a natural sense for documentation
- You have strong people skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and stakeholders
- You have strong written and verbal communication in Danish and English (English being the corporate language)
- You can function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You are commercially minded
- You are good at stakeholder management internally as well as externally
It would be nice if you have
- Previous experience with Microsoft, Hypervisors, Azure, SaaS operation
- ITIL v3 certification
- A structured, thorough, and methodical approach, and quick to understand the issue at hand
- Able to keep focus on several things simultaneously and keep a cool head, and to be able to prioritize based on multiple factors
- Great people skills
- Great communication skills. Can cooperate with both technical and business minded colleagues
- The capacity to cooperate across functions and the ability to work in teams
- Dependable and able to build confidence both internally as well as externally
- Positive mindset
Orifarm was founded in Denmark in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. It started out with an entrepreneurial mission which was later re-named the “explorer spirit”. This concept describes a company culture in which we are always looking for new ways to develop and improve, with respect for both quality and the individuals in our company.
The results speak for themselves: Today, Orifarm Group is the largest supplier of parallel imported pharmaceuticals in Europe, and Orifarm have a strong presence on the Nordic generic markets. Orifarm have become an international company and operate in Denmark, Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, the Netherlands, Austria, the UK, Poland, Belgium, the Baltic States, and the USA. The entire group now employs close to 2,200 people and they continue to add new employees to support us in Orifarm growth.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to IT Sourcing Specialist Thomas Bruun on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please call Thomas Bruun on +45 22 20 28 29.
Start-up as soon as possible.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.